When you need a fast and affordable data recovery service to help you deal with a damaged or failed hard drive, do you know who will have access to your files – including passwords, credit card numbers, and sensitive personal or financial information?
Because these issues can be so important in protecting you from fraud and crimes like identity theft, TTR is one of only a few data recovery companies in the nation to be PCI (Payment Card Industry) certified for safety and confidentiality. That means we have taken a number of steps to ensure that you won’t just get the best service from us, but that we’ll never be responsible for helping criminals get access to your data.
How We Earned PCI Certification
Our PCI credentials are more than just a piece of paper on the wall, they indicate that we have taken extra steps to make our team and facility one you can trust. That includes basic security measures at our facility, as well as technical safeguards, including:
- Keycode entry systems that make employees and visitors properly identify themselves, and restrict access to key personnel
- Encrypted file transfers that ensure no one can look in on your data without the proper authorization, even when it’s been transferred from one drive to another
- Established guidelines for the safe handling of credit card numbers, including emergency procedures that prevent fraud from continuing in the unlikely event that someone uses your credit cards without the proper authorization
- Periodic reviews of our security standards to ensure that we remain one of the safest vendors in the industry
A Data Recovery Team You Can Trust
We know that clients often send us damaged hard drives that contain sensitive information, including credit card numbers and financial details. That’s why we work so hard to be the kind of company you can trust – when you’re dealing with a technology emergency, you want a partner you can count on, not a vendor you have to worry about.
So, for the industry’s best in fast, affordable, and efficient data recovery – without having to worry about the security of your information – call the TTR team today.
Why You Definitely Want a PCI Certified Data Recovery Service
Usually, when business people go looking for a data recovery service, they have three things in mind: the price, the time needed to recover files, and the technical expertise of the company in question.
Those are certainly good starting points, and important factors, but they overlook one important detail – the safety of your personal information.
Here at TTR, we treat the protection of your private data as a top priority. That’s especially true when it comes to things like images, banking records, and other personal financial information. That’s why our company is PCI (Payment Card Industry) certified as a trusted vendor. That means we have taken every possible step to ensure that your data files are safe with us, including:
- Maintaining high-level security at our data recovery facility
- Secure file transfers during the data recovery process
- Established safeguards to prevent credit card theft and limit any potential damage
As unfortunate as it might be, there are a lot of people out there who would love to get access to your hard drive and steal your private information to use it for their own purposes. At TTR, we make sure that our clients get fast, safe, and effective service.
To see why so many individuals and businesses trust us to recover information from their hard drives, call or email a member of our team today. We’ll be happy to walk you through the data recovery process and answer any questions you might have.