At TTR Data Recovery, we know how much you rely on accessing your media and we aim to make sure that you have access to it at all times.
Tape Data Recovery Services
TTR Data Recovery offers tape data recovery services for all types of tapes, including:
- LTO formats: LTO1, LTO2, LTO3, LTO4, LTO5
- Super DLT, DLT8000, DLT7000
- DLT II, DLT III, DLT IV, TK50/TK70
- Travan Data Cartridge
- Sony AIT, AIT2 and AIT3
- DC2000 mini data cartridge
- StorageTek 9840, 9940 Series
- Exabyte 8mm 8200, 9500, 9700
- 3480, 3490, 3490E
- M2 tape series
- And many more….
Tape Cataloging Services
We provide tape cataloging services to organize and index your un-labeled backup tapes.
If you have stacks of tapes that require sorting, managing and identifying data stored on backup tapes, call us now for more details.
Tape Data Recovery – Causes of Data Loss
There are a number of reasons a tape may become unreliable, many of which are out of your control. Just because there was damage to the tape or taping device does not mean that you should have to suffer the inconvenience of lost data. We can help you retrieve data from tapes with:
- Physical Damage: Tapes that are broken, scratched, or have experienced flood or fire damage.
- Corrupt Files: Files that have been damaged in a way that makes them irretrievable by the taping device or other computer.
- Old software: Old models of tapes that do not function with new software upgrades.
TTR Data Recovery specialists are prepared to work with you on all recovery problems. Contact us today to learn more about our tape data recovery service and receive a free quote: 1.888.328.2887.