Is It Possible to Anticipate Your Imminent Desktop Data Loss?
Many desktop data losses are preceded by problems like:
- Boot trouble or difficulty using files you've accessed in the past
- Unexpected errors, hanging, freezes or crashes
- Warnings from your operating system or computer maintenance software
- Irregular noises like clicking, whirring or other abnormal sounds while the desktop is running or being powered up
Complete Recovery Services for Desktops
The TTR Data Recovery staff is dedicated to providing unmatched customer service. To fulfill this commitment, we cooperate with hardware and software manufacturers to develop industry-leading recovery protocols that we apply to your case. This process allows us to offer a range of appropriate service options for determining the exact cause of your loss.It also makes us one of the best options for restoring, recovering or rebuilding your desktop data.
Emergency Desktop Data Recovery on Demand
Your desktop might be a personal-use machine or a critical gateway to your corporate resources. In either case, emergency data losses force you to put your life on hold. TTR Data Recovery believes in liberating our clients from data limbo as soon as possible. With diagnostic report turnarounds in just a few hours and a recovery process that doesn't break for holidays or weekends, you can get your affairs back in order far more rapidly.
- Same-Day Diagnostics & Recovery
- Nonstop Data Recovery Process
- Recovery on weekends and holidays
- 24/7 Customer Support
Dealing With a Failing Desktop
- Turn your computer off right away to avoid further damage caused simply by running the machine. Avoid restarting the device.
- Never install, reinstall or modify any software
- Under no circumstances should you disassemble, remove, attempt to clean or shake a hard drive you suspect is damaged. Merely handling it improperly could propagate data losses and damage.
- Never try to make repairs with recovery software
- If the computer is wet, do not attempt to dry it. Disconnect the power if it's safe to do so
Above all else, get in touch with TTR Data Recovery's support staff. Minimize the delay between when you notice the loss and when you reach out for help in order to maximize your chances of recovery success.
How Hard Drives Work
Type of Hard Drive Failures
How SSDs Works
Type OF SSD Failure
With Thousands Of Satisfied Customers, you can trust TTRHear what other people have to say about how TTR Data Recovery helped them:
TTR did a wonderful job. The very important data that could not be recovered was tampered with someone in our IT dept. thought he was helping he reimaged the c drive. TTR will stay in my contacts.Angela
Very quick recovery, very efficient, reasonable price. Most of my data recovered. Thank you.Maximilie Novak
I dropped my external hard drive and it would not operate. TTR was able to recover all of my data from the damaged drive.Deborah Watkins, Watkins Consulting