Is It Possible to Anticipate Your Imminent Data Loss?
Common Signs of Impending Laptop Data Loss:
- Difficulty booting, boot error messages or missing BIOS settings
- Difficulty accessing or using files that you've worked with before
- Error messages, crashes or hangups that catch you by surprise
- Operating system warning messages, notifications or alerts
- Abnormal sounds, such as clicks or whirrs, that seem to begin when the computer powers on
WE PROVIDE LAPTOP RECOVERY FOR:
- Any commercial, proprietary, consumer or custom operating system imaginable
- All forms and levels of data loss
- Any make, model, brand or combination of hardware
- Legacy, consumer and specialty drives
Your data loss is unique. We're experts at customizing the way we operate to meet your specific needs and exceed your expectations.
NEED LAPTOP DATA RECOVERY FAST?
Emergency data losses are impossible to plan for. TTR's service ensures you can react with exacting precision and the benefit of experience. Our rapid pacing means you never have to wait around for diagnostic reports or idle while your recovery team takes breaks. Instead, you get to take comfort in knowing that we'll be working on your behalf until the problem is solved to your total satisfaction.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR LAPTOP IS FAILING
- Turn off the computer, remove the battery and disconnect any chargers. Failing to cease operation could make the problem unrepairable.
- If possible, don't restart your computer. When doing so is unavoidable, be sure not to install or reinstall software.
- If you believe the hard drive might be damaged, leave it alone. Don't disassemble, physically remove, try to clean or mechanically jostle it. These common mistakes are all more likely to worsen the fault
- No matter how tempting they seem, never use file recovery software or utilities
- If your laptop got wet, don't try to dry it. Leave that to the pros
- Avoid operating drives that look even slightly damaged
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON NOTEBOOK & LAPTOP DATA LOSS:
With Thousands Of Satisfied Customers, you can trust TTRHear what other people have to say about how TTR Data Recovery helped them:
TTR did a wonderful job. The very important data that could not be recovered was tampered with someone in our IT dept. thought he was helping he reimaged the c drive. TTR will stay in my contacts.Angela
Very quick recovery, very efficient, reasonable price. Most of my data recovered. Thank you.Maximilie Novak
I dropped my external hard drive and it would not operate. TTR was able to recover all of my data from the damaged drive.Deborah Watkins, Watkins Consulting