NAS Data Recovery From All Types of Failures
Power Supply Errors
Hard Disk Drive Failure(s)
Data Management Errors
RAID Rebuild Failures
Storage Configuration Overwrites
Chat with our experts to discover what each of these events means for your data recovery future.
Need an Emergency SAN, NAS, or SDS Data Recovery?
Never worry about the unexpected again. TTR Data Recovery's awesome emergency services make it easy to get past disasters, and we're always improving. Whether you need RAID rebuild help during a holiday weekend or an accurate same-day diagnosis at crunch time, all you have to do is give us a call.
- Same-Day Diagnostics & Recovery
- Nonstop Data Recovery Process
- Recovery on weekends and holidays
- 24/7 Customer Support
We Can Recover Them All
TTR Data Recovery's experienced technicians have skills that are legendary even among device manufacturers. We've performed successful data recovery on all kinds of NAS/ SAN systems, including:
- LSI 3ware
- Seagate's BlackArmor
- Western Digital
How to Bounce Back When Your NAS RAID Fails
Will a failed SAN spell the death of your enterprise? If you're careful, you can stem the tide of disaster, minimize negative fallout and ultimately improve the likelihood that your recovery will succeed. Always follow these two simple steps:
- 1. First and foremost, remove the power, and don't restore it, run software or attempt to rebuild logical schemes like RAID. The closer your files are to their original state, the better the chances of restoration.
- 2. Contact TTR Data Recovery. We'll schedule a prompt evaluation that lets us determine exactly why and how your SAN failed and provide price and turnaround options that accurately represent what your restoration will entail.
Getting started couldn't be simpler, and thousands have taken advantage of TTR Data Recovery servicesLearn why so many have come to associate us with the pinnacle of industry-leading data restoration:
TTR did a wonderful job. The very important data that could not be recovered was tampered with someone in our IT dept. thought he was helping he reimaged the c drive. TTR will stay in my contacts.Angela
Very quick recovery, very efficient, reasonable price. Most of my data recovered. Thank you.Maximilie Novak
I dropped my external hard drive and it would not operate. TTR was able to recover all of my data from the damaged drive.Deborah Watkins, Watkins Consulting